- GBA is organizing a ‘Logo Competition’ where we are inviting citizens to show their creativity and create a suitable Logo that can be easily relatable to the concept of this important global initiative and reinforce the message of biofuels as a decarbonisation pathway.
- The logo aims to establish a powerful and recognizable visual identity. It should succinctly convey the GBA’s mission of increasing biofuels adoption.
- Additionally, the logo should be versatile and scalable, ensuring it can be effectively used across various media and promotional materials, further amplifying the organization's message and impact.
- The Logo designing competition is aimed at reaching the citizens in member/observer countries through creative means and involvement of the public at large for creating awareness about GBA with support from member countries.
- The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of USD 1000/-
- Top 5 entries will be awarded a special mention.
Timeline for the competition:
- Logo competition launch event on 25th October 2023
- Citizens of member countries to submit entries by 27th November 2023
- Adjudication process to be completed by Jan’24
- Winner and special mentions to be declared by Feb’24
Click here to Register and Participate
Submission Format and process guidelines (Download)
Terms and Conditions (Download)